Tuesday 12 March 2013

Still cold

Sunny, 3º, Mod NE, slightly milder today but wind chill dropped the temp to below freezing, a few very light snow flurries.

Another day in today due to some work going on at home, the garden busy again and a few Redwing noted in the meadow and a Goldcrest singing in the front garden.

Had to drop over to Wallingford this afternoon and on the way back there were approximately five hundred Golden Plover on Cholsey hill.

Bob Wyatt saw a Barn Owl along Hithercoft tonight on a fence post.
 
A selection of todays garden visitors.
 Blackcap and Robin
 Blackbird
 Robin
 Blue Tit
 Song Thrush
Goldfinch

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete